Monday, November 17, 2008

"Anniversary"

To Princess Eva and Ju Enn,
Sorry for the delay ya! I update now~~ Lol...

Well, am back to hometown now~Juz attended Bro Meng TUck's wedding....Oh gosh, seriously i wana get married!!! I tell you...when u get married, every burden will be carried by your husband (if he's a good man la of coz), and most important...NO ASSIGMENTS~!!!!! Hahahaha
Everything will be so bahagia man....seing the couple with lots of wishes from family and friends, hmm, they'll make a good family~~When i'm gona get married, i wan all those wishes as well~!! I dun wana khawin lonely like tat....so kelian la!

Ok....this is what happend to me yesterday. I am officially sick.....Haih, thought that am a hardcore gal can tahan many sleepless nitesssss~~Mana tau, i lost to my very own old sickness-Asthma. Haih....i never got an attack since last year November, during my class trip to Genting. So now it November too, i guess its an Anniversary to me...?

Well, it all started when i went to church. Maybe because am already weak with al the stress out assigs, "overturned" health condition, suddenly i cant breath. I juz cant breath.....then my eyes began to swollen till i juz see this world with a straight line, then my nose get stucked and eveything was juz get into a mess! Its very seksa i tell you....for over so man years u get my asthma attack, but then never once i felt like ending my life. I cant breath~!!!! My nose were stucked and my heart needs more oxygen. I breath through mouth and it was so so hard.....Its just like apregnat lady who eats two portion, one for the baby and one for herself. For me, i breath two portion too, one for my self and one for the heart to keep it continue pumping!!! Tao yan~~~No medicine works for me that time! If not because i wana get more excitement in my life, guess i've already ended my life la.....

Yesterday nite was just another sleepless night for me and i just duno why! I had serious headache and just rolled around the bed and merajuk myself there....feel so stupid la~Well, am 80% recovered edy now, luckily am back in hometown when i'm sick la. If in KL, i duno wat would happend to me. Oh ya....guess what stupid or scary dream i had last nite? I dreamt about Dr. Vijaya sending a message to my phone, saying that my esearch essay was a mess!!!! She wrote something like that..."I don't understand what are you trying to write, i will fail you if you don't have a good explaination" Oh my god....how scary it is to dream of her you know!!! I've ended my Sem 2 and now i dreamt of her??? Arhhhhhhh

OKla, till now for today! Am tired to think of proper sentence to update....Chiao for now!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooohoo ! AN update =P

Aiks.. wat a title anniversary for your asthma?

Hey dear, you should have gone out for healing n deliverance when u come back !

I sign up for u k? =P
As a concern princes, i will make sure , you are alright.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for finally updating!

Oh dear... asthma attack... *shakes head*

Hope you are better now. Take it easy yah!! Dun work too hard at your mother's shop or go out too often for these few days... must rest after all those late nights doing assignments...

*Hugs*


-- Ju Enn

Alden said...

remember gv me red boom ya! hahaha

貞霖 said...

haha, eh, the dream is super funny ok! much more funnier than zheng kah weng and lam fong!!!
i totally can understand the feeling, i dream somethin like tht also :(

Joanne said...

Eva:
Healing and delivarance at where my dear? Errr...u sign up for me ar, kina scare leh~~ Lol

Ju Enn:
Hey, thankz for the concern gal!Am feeling much much more better now~ But well, i din work much here, am more to a Ms. Boss~~Hahaha

Alden:
Apa red boom???

Chern Lin:
Wei~~Dun tell the whole world about the dream here!!!! Ahhhhh...we memang twin lo, stress till dreamt somethng "sweaty"~~Hahah

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're better now. :)

Ms. Boss? Hahahahaha. What you do you mean? Err sit around and order people? What? Hehe..


-- Ju Enn

Joanne said...

Ju Enn:
Not order ppl la....i kena order by my mum oni~Lol~~
Well, i juz sleep till late noon and go to shop then juz on9 la! ^^

Nazihah said...

wei...

u miss vijaya that much ke until dream of her...ish ish ish....

i know la she's ur mak angkat...ish ish ish...no need to tell ppl how much u miss her...u bring the nightmare to ppl la...


hahahhahahahahahahahha