Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mutate

Ok good, now wat? After recovering from the flu and asthma, and now i am mutate-ing?!!! Ahhh....i dun wan!!! All these stupid crazy sickness, leave me alone plz~~Qiu Qiu eh......

Well guys, am now going through a hard and itchy time. Guess wat? Yesterday when i woke up at 1pm, my hand was full with tiny lil red water bubble and people named them "rash" which is skin eruption. Yeah...till yesterday late evening they still remain on my hand. And now, they are all over my hands and legs~!!!! Arhhhhh.....i dun wana mutate this way!! Cicak women, Snake lady or which kind of new species? I dun wan leh!!!! I juz wana be a normal person....*sob sob*

So yeah guys, seriously i need prayer now!!! Plz do pray for me ya.....

4 comments:

JC said...

My sister also kena like that last time, it took her long time to recover. I dono is yours the same as her or not.

Anyway, if you want to mutate, please don be cicik girl. Coz I am the cicak (quoted from chern lin). Be snake woman better, more yeng.

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeyer... sounds very geli. Got go see doctor or not?

Why you keep getting sick? Maybe immune system low... take care of yourself :(.


-- Ju Enn

Joanne said...

JC:
Yer....i dun hv time to wait for it to mutate habis leh~~ Am having a trip tis Sunday!! Snake woman geli la...i think am changing into a pig gal now, coz my hand bengkak edy...@_@

Ju Enn:
Ah well, the doctor i used to see went to US edy...so i juz managed to some medicine.
Thankz for your concern ya gal~

Unknown said...

You will get well soon oh !!

JIa you !

God bless *hugs*