Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stressing Out

Assigments after assigments.....can i get through this Friday? Or in a more suitable word, can i SURVIVE till this Friday..? My brain cant function normally anymore, my handis typing and typing and typing, my eyes are swollen with dark eye circle and i am getting fatter and fatter as i just ate McD at 11pm yesterday! Mummy....i wana go home!!!!

Feel like marrying someone now. I rather be a yellow face lady who take cares of a football team of children, be my husband's slave, wash my in-laws' panties and do household chores than writing something which i do not familiar with!!! Why this sem is all about politics, media and stuff only? Where is the communication thing that was promised...? Haih....or maybe this is the basic and essential knowledge we gota have before doing anything in the field~~

Well, luckily not me alone who kena stress virus. My beloved roomate and another new "roomate" too stress like anything~Guess what we did last night? All of us are suppose to cont or start with our assig, but we end up "clubbing" in the living room! Lol....really very fun i tell you! We dance and dance and dance.....and that time was around midnight or something? Hmmm~~who cares!!!! As long as we didn't ter-wake out neighbours then its Ok~~

Luckily my housemate was not at home and we can do lots of crazy stuff and patternssss at home~~Hahahahah...imagine if she was here yesterday, i think she will straightaway kill us!!! Hahhahahaha....Well, i realise something yesterday! I can't dance at all~~!!!! Arhhhhhh....cacat right!!! They all dance like anything and i just laugh and laugh. I wanted to learn, but then my fats were too heavy for me to even move.....i feel OLD. :(

Assigsments are always making us doing crazy stuff~~~What next? Hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha wash your in-laws' panties? What if they are really big and smelly? *rotfl*

I soooo know what you mean about feeling like giving up studying and becoming a housewife.


-- Ju Enn

Felix said...

LOL! Wei!!!!
I reach Detroit alr, now waiting my another flight to go Orlando!
Im fine here...Tell everybody don worry o!!
Yup Thats all~
Hav fun in ur hols!
Bye