Thursday, February 18, 2010

Class Gathering

Went for my secondary school class gathering yesterday and that was FUN!! I was actually skipping for class gatherings all these while cause...yea, some of you may know what happened in my "good" old days~I never regret going for it yesterday as i felt the bond between each of us last night. Nice...and this is what i long for.

Seriously, i miss my uniform high school days. Although there were lots of rules to follow and had lots of homeworks to finish, but that was the fun-nest day! I was a head prefect and used to menyalahguna kuasa~Hahahah...oooh, did i mentioned that its lot more easy for me to ponteng class compare to other freinds? Lol...and i can just do anything i want, punished those whom i dislike. Don't ask me why...just because am the head prefect~Haha...i have the authority! :p Yea...i know am was bad, bad enough to bully people.







1 comment:

Perspectives said...

school days were awesome...