Monday, February 22, 2010

Food

CNY is just food and food~They just creep around me, in my bed, my lappie, the bathroom, my jamie and everywhere i go. And now, i've gain nearly 2kgs.....>_< Seakny, how many times do i need to tell you to go away from me?!!!!

Location: Dessert Street, Ipoh
Time: 10.30pm
Motivation: Just feels hawt and thirsty after having a dim sum feast at night. Plus, i like icy stuff~:)
Price: Rm3.80-4.20 per bowl
Name: Colourful Fruity ABC (named by me ^^)

It comes with a varieties of fresh fruits with ice cream topping and the usual ABC ingredients. The fruits are varies from each stall and we had watermelon, grapes, pear, red dragon fruit, mango and nangka this time. *slurp* The best dessert in this super hot weather! *am so not gona share it with anyone*

Location: Royal China Restaurant, Ipoh
Time: 7.00pm
Motivation: In search for an air-conditioner place for dinner. Plus, its not easy to have a complete meal with complete family members :)
Price: Depends of what you craft for
Name: Normal Chinese Cuisine

Four Kings Vegetables

Golden Pumpkin Seafood Taufoo

Peiking Duck with special sauce and one Fish with Red Sauce which tak sempat to capture them cause i was too hungry to take pictures~Hahah...overall the food was okay okay where only the taufoo serves the best among them. ^^




Am waiting....

Still waiting....


And now am FULL ^^

Its been a long time since the last and nice photo shooting session with my family. It was a nice one that day although mum and dad were like kinda kekok abit but still join in my SS-ing photo shoot and brother was like "Eiii...you wana use my hp SS till when huh?" Hahaha...come on, its nice to take pictures right~And who cares bout the ppl around you, who cares bout the ten, hundreds or even thousands eyes that were looking at you? I just wana take pictures! ^^

No comments: