Sunday, August 2, 2009

Smile :)

A smile represents everything and anything. It is often a symbol representing happiness to those who received it. "Smile and you will feel happy"

But today...i realized that a smile can actually represents something opposite. Give an example...when you did something wrong or a mistake, people will give you a friendly smile. Get me?

This is David's smile. It's so friendly yea..? And yes, this smile is really a friendly one. And....its my fault for taking it as a negative one and i just don't know why. Am glad that i asked David personally after that and i found out that, yea...its a welcome smile from him.

A smile can represent many symbols to me. Like a coin that has its both side, just depending which side you want to see it.



1 comment:

linda said...

Hi Joanne,
I found the 3D smile image through Google and wanted to know if I can use it for a mindfulness class.

Thanks!
Linda

lengland at laglc.org