Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lots to say in too little time

Going to the clinic in half and hour more and i am so darn nervous. For the very first time, i don't feel like dying. Yes i know, i shouldn't scare...but i just cant control myself.

Yea...pray for me if you see this post of mine. Hope that i'll recover soon and get my ass back to life as soon as possible and....i just don't wana die so fast.

In a sudden, i feel like having lots of heart to heart talk to lots of people. But i know i don't have the time and money to do so. Erm....don't worry okay, you guys will always be in my heart, especially my dear Heartnest gang!

Gota go now, chiao~

1 comment:

Ti@n said...

wei wei wei,pretty gal...what happen to u??why say till wanna die liao??Everything still ok??I will pray for u no matter wat..no worries yea=]Take k^^