Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Father's Love

John 3:16 (King James Version)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This famous bible verse is well-known to every Christian around the world. In this verse, it shows the endless love of God, our heavenly Father to us. He never forget about us and will always listen to each and every prayer of our's.

Well, i know this since young as i grew up in a Christian family but it was just purely a bible verse that i remembered deep down in my heart. Whenever there is any difficulties in life, we human tends to grumble alot and doubt that "why God is not there to help us?" But through this one month holiday of mine, i can sense the presence of God so strongly that i began to look back and laugh at my own foolishness those days.

God has been very very good to my family and i all these years. When i look back, i feel happy for my past although we had to struggle with financial problems at times. But hey, like the Funeral TVC by Yasmin Ahmad said "a little imperfection that make one perfect". Every coin has its both side and we should never look at one side of our life only right?

Since i started going to church every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, trasnportation has became an issue for me. If some of you might know me, am kinda degil at times and that makes me sort of hard at heart. Imagine have to ask/call/beg someone to send you to church and back home everyweek for three days, and i will have to repeat this action 6 times. Aihz....so mafan right and i am like so beh paiseh, asyik ask ppl to fetch me. So i pray that i will have my own car just to send me to church and also to help out in fetching those who have transport problems.

And last Friday, my aunt sold her car to dad with a really low price because she knows that i am using it in the kingdom of God. Amen yea~!!! Its a white wira and i named it Wira Lui. ^^ Well, so am now officailly have a car (but not under my name) just to get me to church! But Wira Lui is not driving me back this week as my dad put her into the workshop to make sure everything is fine, to change the old and don't know what that will cause any danger to me.

Its a Wira and some of you out there will look down on it cause its not any high class car. But its already very good okay, at least i don't have to walk/crawl to anywhere i wana go anymore. And oooh...don't forget that its a blessing from both my heavenly Father and earthly father okay. My dad could just ignore me and buy a brand new car for himself to speed and show off here in hometown okay~But he didn't, he use up some of his money to buy this wira lui for me to drive to church. If not for God's love that touch my dad's heart, i will never have this car.

No comments: