Thursday, March 5, 2009

*Ring Ring*

The phone is ringing at 22.06 hour. I look at the screen and its written Eva(Aus).

My first respond was "OMG!!!! Eva call me from Adelaide~!!!!" Arhhhhhh~~~~~!!!!!!! Can you imagine that? She PURPOSELY called just to say thankyou!!! We chatted for 2 mins 19 seconds for the first phone call and the line terputus. Duh...heart broken liao. But she called for the second time and we chat for 3 mins 35 seconds~!!!! WOhoooo~~~

Oh boy, for the first time i can't even get to control my emotion and ter-split a bit of "water" when i heard her voice. Cuba imagine, for so long-almost one month she left to Aus, we didn't really chat properly through msn or email. And now, God give me the chance to hear her sweet voice and hear her laughing!!! I tell you guys, her semangat-ness never seems to decrease althoguh she is so far away from us.

Gosh....am in a happy jolly mood~~~WOhoooooo!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jun said...

haha...i know that feeling. one of my fren studying in japan, called me randomly and tell me she wanted to hear my voice. i was like speechless for 3 sec.but the excitement cant be describe at all..:P

Hope the hyper princess is doing fine there.hehe! Send my regards to her!

Unknown said...

woohooo !!!

Jun told me to read your blog.
OMG>.< and you blogged about it already . HAHAHHA !!

My mommy read your post leh ! She was laughing her head off , when she saw the picture of the girl's emotion xD

Supirse leh :)

Joanne said...

Jun:
Thankz for telling the princess about my blog. Heheh...if Shui Jing Mei Mei ever calls you, bet you will super excited!!!

Eva:
OMG~!!!! The Queen actually read my blog!!!! Hahahha...i tell you, this will be written into the Book of Happiness~