Monday, March 2, 2009

New

Everything is so new now! New house, new environment, new lecturer, new class, new subject, new friends, new....apa pun new la!!!

My new house is comfortable for the moment. Its super clean because of Chern Lin and Kent and its super romantic as our room has the orange romantic light. Hahhaha~!!! But sad lo my new house, TAK LAK internet eh~~!!!! OMG...imagine what how life would be without internet...Now i now, am super depending on the internet to pass my time!

I miss home. Super miss home.....Here in big city, everything have to DIY, no private transport and don't know the place also have to DIY. In my Royal TOwn, i am Ms.Boss ok!!!!! Waliao....can you imagine how huge is the difference? Hmm...super tired.

1 comment:

Jun said...

Dont worry, you'll always have KL-lang Jun mei mei to give you a hand... :P