Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chi-Kak

Does the title sounds like what it meant to be? Hahaha...who cares~~
So...this is the new me. The 2009 Joanne Mah Chia Ying.

Yes, i've cut my hair just now!! But i would like to emphasized that, i DID NOT asked for this length ok!!!! This is the new hairstylist's decision after i've MENTIONTED that i want to maintain the length of my hair.

OMG....this is so short lah~~Its just shoulder length and its the length when i just started my college last year. Imagine...one year punya length kena Chi-Kak just in 5-10 mins!!! Of coz i am super sad and shocked when i looked at the mirror. I just complained that its super hot saja, but i did not said I WANT TO CUT SHORT~~~~~

Haihz.....porridge already become rice. It is super not hot for me now...since its so short already. Once my dad saw me, he terus said this new hair style suits me! Dad said this hair style makes me looks younger and fresher while my mum said this is better than the previous one. For me, i think i am starting to like it. :)

So...what do you guys think? Comment~comment~~

9 comments:

貞霖 said...

I'm totally agree with your parents. You look younger, very qing xiu now! =) look nice!

(OH NO, i dun wanna be the elder sister!!! i still look younger than you :P)

Joanne said...

Hahaha~~~Thankyou tong xue! ANd i will tell the whole world that i am the older sister. DUn worry~~Hahahha

LiGhT said...

ahahahaha....清秀!!
我还说他是大家闺秀叻。。
事实上不错啦。。
以我观察我老妈剪头发18年的经验来看,我觉得这头理的不错

JC said...

What have you done to my Joanne? You need to return my long hair Joanne!!!

Joanne said...

Light:
当然理得不错啦!理得错的话,我会杀掉他!!!算他啦,让我变年轻~哈哈哈哈!

Joanne said...

JC:
Lol...Jason, cute la you! Luckily i still lok young, if not i will whack him lo!

-hanz- said...

Wakakakaka, i thought it's the same. Hehe.

Joanne said...

Cyrus:
Its not the same la tong xue...its SHORTER!!!!

Florence said...

doNo y i cant c d diff 1 = =""
hahaha ~~~ long short oso leng la =) hehe