Friday, March 13, 2009

Updates

Truly frust for not been able to online at my own house but have to squat at ppl's house just to online and stay connected to the world. And the most stupid part is....i pay for the internet!!!!

Ok, on Wednesday, 11 March, we got a postcard with lots of lovesssss from our dear princess! Wohooo~~~super gan dong i tell you!!! Can't believe that our princess make a fuss to send postcards to us!!! Thankz ya gal~Muack.

Oh my....am super lazy to update. Can you imagine how i feel, being a squatter in ppl's house but paying for the internet? Ok, come back to what i want to blog about.

THis evening i went for jogging with Yang. OMG...really feel like dying for the very first time in my life! I guess those living aorund Ridzuan know that there is a park aorund here yea? Yes, there is where i did my very first exercise in PJ.

Ok well, i do admitt that there was ages ago when i last did my badminton in KK. But that was not the main reason for being about to pengsan in the lift! The main reason was...i did not have my proper lunch/high tea/any food before i went jogging. OMG~!!!! WHere on earth there is a people like me? After coming back, my lips and face turn white and i cant really walk straight.

Luckily no one have the idea of taking my cacat picture when i look that stupid. One of my dear housemates said that, i look like i've being rogol by someone with that pucat face! Hahahah...super sampat right!!! I was so super sibeh energetic and took picture before i went jogging and went i came back, it was totally 180 degrees different. Hahaha

Ok, now i know how serious it is to not take anything before having exercises. DOn't you guys ever try that ok, its much more worst than kena attacked by asthma.

1 comment:

貞霖 said...

100 degrees OMG!!!! HAHAHAHA!
People, she edited the post! She wrote "100 degrees"!