Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Scary" leader

I believe in our life, we will somehow meet someone scary or weird or geli in a way. And yeah....now, i've met with one!! This guy is a male, ya...as you can see his a GUY. I knew him since last year in CYC and all this while...i see him as a normal person. But since yesterday, i've changed my conception towards him. Because.....

He PURPOSELY called me at 12.09am/00.09 to tell me that......a friend of mine went to church!!! OMG~~~!!!! Can you imagine that??!!!! He purposely called me~!!! Walao eh......Please imagine what is my or your reaction when you get the phone call~!!!

Oh ya, btw....this "Mr. Nice Guy" is a famous person in church and also in my blog. You can see his huge picture in one of the entry post.

6 comments:

LiGhT said...

OMG..."geli in a way" do i sound tat bad?

to who it may concern:
shouldnt it be normal that when one of your friend's beloved friends came to visit you, in some how you inform your friend, shouldnt it be normal? lol..think too much la tong xue..

muahaha

-hanz- said...

Scary meh? It's just 12.09am what, as if you sleep already? Lolz.

LiGhT said...

the answer is no!
she was damn hyper on the phone...gg

Joanne said...

Dear Light tong xue:
Dun act innocent!!! OMG....dun xiao sui kan me here plz~ Where got hyper on the phone!!!

I didn't think too much ok, we both know your motif of calling me!

Joanne said...

Cyrus:
TOng xue, i will tell u the whole picture when i have the chance. ANd plz...dun trust Light, he is acting innocent saja. Hahahah

LiGhT said...

dont categorize me as one of the innocenties though i look so..muhaahah