Thursday, February 19, 2009

Food=Fat=Me

Holidays are going to end in about one week time and what have i done for this holiday....
No...i've done nothing but eat and eat and eat!!
Yes....i will be eating no matter what happens~I will eat when am happy, will eat more when am sad, will take sweet food when am stress or not happy, will also be eating when am hungry. And now, i've turned into a big fat pig rather than a water basket. My initial plan on November was to get slimmer when college start, but now its the opposite! @_@ OMG.....

I tell you...its really a food paradise in my place here. There are really a lot of food for me to eat before going back to college as i really missed them last year! Yes, PJ food really cant satisfied me and its very expensive as well. That's why i miss kampung food ALOT~~

Don't look down at my kampung food ok~I know this special delicacy cant be found in any other place!
Tadaaa~~~~Introducing the chilling yummy-licious Mix Fruit Ice Kacang!! Its only RM4 for this big bowl of filling food~!!!! ^^


We have Mango, Watermelon, Nangka, Pear

Red Dragon Fruit, Lychee and...Icy-Jiling~~

So...if anyone of you have chance to come to Perak, i will treat you this okay!!! ^^

2 comments:

Jun said...

I WANT TO EAT THAT ICE KACANG LEH...hahaha! i will come maybe around mid sem holiday...hehe!

Joanne said...

Yeah~~i have one supporter liao at last!!! Hahahha....come come, we go eat it~!!!