Monday, February 23, 2009

Betul-betul Breakfast

Friday, 20 February 2009
Breakfast was always an alien thing for me and i will always skip as possible as i can to NOT wake up so early! But then.....my mum jealous because i told her that i had dim sum breakfast with Alden they all in PJ. So, i have to teman her for breakfast before college starts! OMG...sounds so sampat right?

So...this day has come. We've decided to have breakfast in Taiping-a 15 minutes drive from KK, and also to do some pasar thing. OMG...that was so crazy i tell you. Woke up at 6.30am and brush my teeth in a blur state and stuff myself into the driver seat! Hahah...i hvnt try driving in a blur condition, and so...i drove to Taiping!

After my mum finish part of her pasar thing, we went for this breakfast! *Deng Deng Deng Deng* Guess what we have for breakfast? A purposely trip to Taiping must be something super special and unique right! Yes...its somehow special in a way, for Taiping Ah Pek/Uncle and Ah Sum/Aunty. THis is what we have for our super early breakfast.

Yes, its a super healthy Bee Hoon Soup with chicken floss. I know this is so funny....purposely travel to Taiping for this Qing Tong as if Kuala Kangsar doesn't has it! But the taste is quite nice ok, try it when u come to my kampung.


Extra Meat Ball and Big Wantan for the Qing Tong Bee Hoon. Can you see the Zhu Yok Yuan is so big? Hahah...i am so happy that its big! If it is small, then i will sure terbalik the coffee shop!

So...to PROVE that it is really breakfast, i took a picture.


See!!! Its 7.57 am okay~~!!! OMG...i am eating at this early hour!!!

And after breakfast, went to the wet pasar with my mum. OMG....i tell you, Mother's love is really superb man. See!!!!

Indian mum:"Hmm...wat more to buy for my Muthu?"

Chinese mum:"Give me 1kg of Sardin fish, my Ming Zai likes to eat."

Market lady:"Lai ah~~~RM16 for one whole chicken!!"

As for me, i end up having a pair of Panda Eyes and lying on my bed at 10am with 3 Meat Balls, 1 Huge Wantan and 1 bowl of QIng Tong Mee.

No comments: