Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Doubts

CNY is going to have its end. Am sure most of you out there are having lots..no, tons of fun! Yea well, i had fun as well for the first few days. Things went on quite well and spent most of the time with my family and relatives. Cousin brother is oging to get married on June and am super duper hyper excited about it! Hahaha...don't ask me why, its just simply because he's the first same generation relatives who get married. I guess i'll have some job to do on his wedding day....Hmm, still figuring whether his confirm or not. Hehehe

Haihz....家家有本难念的经。Why is that so hard to live peacefully in a group of people? And that group of people is your own family members. You know, at first i thought that being the youngest in the family is a very luckly thing as you won't be able to know a lot of things because everyone is thinking that "You are still YOUNG and doesn't understand!" But my family is different. Being the youngest, i know lots of things, everyone's secrets, everyone's hardship, the beh song things and the list goes on and on and on~~~
My life is like a balloon, waiting to burst someday when i can't afford one more word.

I won't be going to kl now. Sorry Eva, sorry H6. I know i've promised to do so, but now i've changed my mind. One thing is what had happend on Monday, the quarrelling, the tears and what not....another thing is am officially sick now. Haihz....maklumlah Perak is super hot on day time and it never rains~My asthma is coming back more frequent than before. Stress?
Have to jaga the shop, keep myself heathly and smooth everything here first. But don't worry Eva, i will not forget you okay.

One more thing, i can't make a decision for myself now. Aihz...my hair~Should i straighten my hair? Haha...as you guys know, i inherit some cruly gene from my dad. But then my hair is not thick enough to do rebonding, scare that it will reveal my skull than to look nice. But if trim only, then i'll have to do it every two months.....Haih, still thinking what's best for my hair.

No comments: