Friday, January 30, 2009

分身术

Reunion gatherings are everywhere in this festive season. Family gatherings, high school gatheirngs and so much more....How to seperate yourself into so many gatherings?

Hiahz....i missed all the high school gatherings this year. I chose to be with family, to not be like my brother who put friends in first place, to accompany the long lost contact relatives. And what i get in return now is what i hate-being neglected and forget by my friends.

They tend to choose not to invite me rather than taking lemon from me. Is it wrong to put family first? Not that i don't treasure the moments with you guys, just that family is always the first for me. We've spent 6 years together and you know my attitude well.

End up words of rubbish coming out from your mouth and fooling action from you guys. Truly disappointed to you guys.

What goes aorund comes around. Is it because i gave too much lemon to you people and now its my turn?

No comments: