Saturday, January 24, 2009

牛牛 Ox-y

Yeah~~Chinese New Year is just around the corner!!!


Mr.Cow is here to wish all of us Happy Chinese New Year~Gong Xi Gong Xi!!! ^^

Have you done your shopping? Hehe~For me, i will never say "I'm done" course shopping is never enough for everyone!! Lolx

So..like usual i will be going back to my grandparent's house in Taiping and will spend about 3-4 days there. CNY is always calm and quiet for me as i will only be spending times with my grandparents at home. Hehe...sounds like a filial child right~

Well. i've been helping up my school to perform lion dance for the past 5 years and its time to have some really chill and quiet CNY. Yeah...i mean lion dance, the dong qiang stuff~Don't look down at girls okay, we'r always the "cow" for the team! Yea....course we do most of the things like hitting the drum and the Qiang Qiang thg, pulling the "drum car" with our muscles, tearing and pao packets and leading the lion. And the most fun part is the lorry journey~ Hahaha...imagine about 11++ ppl sititng on the lorry and making crazy noise! Of course, all of us do enjoy the breeze blowing towards us and at the same time, hiding ourself from the hot sun.

Do anyone ever noticed that the weather will turn super hot every CNY time? That's why i am super tan compare to my bro....because i am always under the hot sun for 5 days, 5 years. But anyway, i am officially free from the lion dance thing after graduate and i am clever and selfish enough not to go back to my school nad help up!

Hahah...so that's how i spend my CNY~WHat bout you guys?

3 comments:

Heart86 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heart86 said...

very nice oh.. can help abt that.. i wan learn also^^ i wan gv my cny a special pass.. seems my cny always the same... very boring! even angpao i get lower one year than one year..
now my angpao less than rm50! we look front now!! more~ more ~ more~ ^^ have a nice cny joanne!

Joanne said...

Wah...are u sure u wana get tan? Better done la, if not force by my school...pengsankan me also i wont go for lion dance geh~Hahaha

But, really can't deny that it's indeed so much fun la. ^^

GOng Xi GOng Xi~Fatt Zai