Friday, February 6, 2009

4.30am

Both hand hold tightly to the bloster on the chest.
Thinking of getting some warmth from the bloster.
Every breath pumps up a little more oxygen to the heart and yet the air inhaled and passed through irritated the throat.
Flame are coming out more and more, the throat is so dry and yet can't stop breathing to keep alive.

Now everyone is awake. Dad is looking and mum asking to put on the blanket.
"Told ya not to eat oranges just now!"
"I switch-off the air-cond okay?"
Elek energy to bother them.....

"Come, take your medicine."
Waliao~~this is worst than before! When someone is half awake, don't ever let them touch the medicine. I've learned the mistake. You will end up having super kao medicine all the way down to the throat.

Breath in...breath out...Breath in...breath out. Heart beat is going super fast and i can't help it. It is 4.30am. Deng...i slept at 2am and now ter-wake up! Now i am having my panda eyes...

I've think super clearly and made a decision.
I shall marry a super healthy husband and let not my children suffer like how i did. Can't deny that my children will somehow inherit this bad gene from me. But if my husband is "clear", i guess the possibility will be minimized.

No comments: