Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Its My First "2"

Hehe...i am officially 20 years old now!!! And goodbye to high school as well as the 10++ age~~ Wohooo~~~Can't believe i will have so many surprises for my 20th birthday!!! Well, its kinda special this year as my friends start wishing me as early as 5th January. Hahahha...well, like what my friend said, its a technology error as we are too relying on the internet for reminders on special days. But well, i like it!!! Hahahha...its good to be remembered okay.

On Sunday my aunty gave me an ang pau!!! Hehe...yes, its my first birthday gift from her. Cause that day my mum ter-tell her that my bday is coming...so one week later and here i go!!

At sharp 00.00am/12.00am, Mann-high school sis called and be the first to wish me. But we cant talk too long as my beloved brother is calling me too!! ^^Hehe...he calls and wished me birthday and said i am growing up lo~~Then its my twin sis, Chern Lin's turn! Guess what she said when i picked up the phone..."Tong Xue, what took you so long to pick up the phone?" Hahahaha...and she sang me a birthday song and mumbled something that sounds like a DJ calling to wish me. Why i said she mumble...cause i am too busy laughing too loud once she said "tong xue..." and i cant hear what she said untill i heard "Bye bye...." then followed by a long "Dooooooo....." sound.

So...the first 3 closest people from different group..? called me simultaneously and i am super happy okay. Then followed by all the sms-es from Cyrus, Hannah, Ka, Aki, Eva, Chin Hoi, Cindy, Mun Suet, Weng, Poi Hong, Alden, Hang and Jun!!! Thankz guys~~!!!! It means a lot to me, every sms-es and wishes brighten me up in different way okay. It is super touched to get a phone call al the way from Singapore from Ka to wish and chat with me man!! Imagine the phone bill....@_@

And...Felix Zai from Orlando, Kent, Yang, my Shi Shiong, Shi Fu, Shi Bo-3 of them from Taiwan and some of the high school friends too not forgetting my big day! Hehehe...and the other aunty of mine just called and wish me as well. I am well fed with wishes now~~
For FB, thankz to Samantha who be the first, Dennis, Cheng Han, Zhen Yang, Deb, Cindy, Wan Yen, Kenneth, Justin, Nazihah and Rachel Au~~Weee.....Xie Xie you guys that makes my wall more colourful~!!! OMG...plz pull me, i am flying high up to the sky~~Lol..
Oh ya, last week i ordered two bags and they'r suppose to reach on end of Feb. But i guess since its my big day, the postman called and delivered my goods to me!!! Hehehhe...really double or triple blessings for this year.

Of course not forgetting to thank God that sees me through all these years. Thankz for giving me a good family and also lots of lovely dearly friends!

Psalm 31:19
How great is your goodness,
which you have stored up for those who fear you,
which you bestow in the sight of men
on those who take refuge in you.

Here is what i get for my big day as for now. ^^

Tadaaa~~This is my Pine Zai!!! ^^

1 comment:

貞霖 said...

我说:“做么这样迟才接我电话?是不是有太多call in了呢?好啦,赶快唱生日歌给你听吧!Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Tong Xue! Happy birthday to you!好了,赖DJ也不多说了。这个时候应该有很多观众要抢着call in进来了!生日快乐!Bye bye!”

大概是这样啦!我也不记得了!不过将比这些多啦!个人认为自己还蛮创意,幽默的!哈哈!

你啦!都不懂你笑什么!害我讲的东西都浪费了!

还有15分钟!生日快乐拉!老人!20岁!不好意思哦,我才19岁!