Monday, January 12, 2009

First Touch

First of fall, i want to extend my gratitude to Ms. Lai Chern Lin for encouraging me to start playing my piano after leaving it dead for one year.

Err....sounds too formal. Another try!

TOng Xue, Arigato Guzaimaz De!!! Hahahah....Ya, arigato for your encouragement for me to at last...having the courage to put my fingers on the near dead piano and my skills as well.

I tell you...really cant tell how happy my parents and i were last Friday ok! I am quite amaze actually for not being too handicap while playing some old songs. At first i thought there will be NO music coming out as am not being touching it for one year, but luckily my fingers still work! Yea...although its a bit cacat and not that smooth anymore, but i believe practice makes perfect right? Hahahah

So yeah....i am warming up now and hope to play like those days~~I wana get back the those-were-the-days Mah Chia Ying which can played without having to look at the key and can recognise the notes at one glance. ^^

6 comments:

貞霖 said...

HAHA!!! You are welcome!!!
Ganbatte!!!

Btw it's Arigato gozaimasu!
HAHAHA!!!

Unknown said...

woohooo !!

Jia you and let your fingers danced on the keys =P

Jo said...

WONDERFUL!! i wanna hear u play a song next time

Joanne said...

Chern Lin:
Hahahha...i like to write in my style~~

Eva:
Yes yes, i will jia you your highnest.

Jo:
Wow...sure sure if given a chance.

-hanz- said...

wey wey, then next time hor...u can play together with lai tong xue loh?? she plays flute..u play piano...and i....eer....give moral support! Wakakakakakakak!

Joanne said...

Hahahha...sure sure. But then u have to come back to M'sia oni then we can play for you. ^^