Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Continued First "2"

When night falls, we always think that it has come to an end for everything. But well, not an absolute! My high shool friend was still sweet enough to call me after work from Sg. Weee~~Never thought that she will call or even remember my birthday. Hehehe...super happy ok.

And well, Jason Chong Jia Jun managed to fool me with his sexy announcer voice!! Hahahha...feel like slapping him now. Guess what he did? He called using his house phone and wanted to speak to a beautiful sexy girl (NOT me of course) name Cindy. And when someone unknown call u, common reaction is telling that person that u have called the wrong person right. Who knows he is so perasan saying that "Isn't this 012-5632460?" and also asked where was i.

He was lucky enough to wish me happy birthday before i sempat cut the line. Hmmm...kinda clever la. Then he was not letting me off yet! He continues and asking me to guess who is he. And i sound like an idiot in the restaurant, laughing and cracking my head hard to guess who is this myterious guy. At first i thought he was one of my friend which i knew recently and he was not a Chinese. Why do i think so...cause Jason doesn't sound like a Chinese yesterday Ok!!! *Slap to the max* Then when i got it right that he is Jason Chong Jia Jun, i guess the whole restaurant knows that i am so hyper talking with some stranger!!!

Yes...Jason, u gave me a huge surprise yesterday! U did it~~@_@ Well, i am not stupid enough to not save ur house number okay~!!! Cause i am Joanne Mah Chia Ying~~Hahahah

Well, wana thankz Jun for her poem as well. She managed to write it out in a limited time and send to me before 12am. Hahahha....thankz gal!!!

I guess that's all for now~!!! Yea...i am officially 20 and i came from Kuala Kangsar, Perak. (In case some of you still mixing me up with my twin) Hahaha

1 comment:

Jun said...

haha,u're welcome.

Im sure you had a great birthday,for sure!

btw, i really feel like visiting kuala kangsar one day though you always say nth much to see...

till we meet in college, take care yea! :P