Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update

Am back from a Family Camp in Penang which called Walk in Health. Yup, its a church camp and what we did there was totally diff from the usual camp i attended before. Well, sad to say...am not gaining much there as it was more to the healing (hurts, sicknesess) part. But then my family and i had a wonderful family gathering time there.

Our apartment was just beside the beach and i had the opportunity to soak my leg into the sea water. Oh gosh, it was really a good memory for me!! As some of you might know, my dad memang LARANG us to go near the beach since the Tsunami case...So, its been a looooong time am away from the beach and the sand. Well, i noticed something when am standing beside the beach, allowing the water to rinse through my leg.

Time flies just like the sand. When the sea water is moving away from the shore, it brings sands back to the sea. These tiny lilttle sands are just like our time. Every lilttle seconds and minutes will just pass without us noticing or even allow us, the owner, to give any permission for them. Time really flies very fast, real fast~

Am back now and going to KL tomorrow morning for another camp!! Hahah...sure Felix will scold "si ren tou". ^^ Well, its CrossOver Camp in Genting Highlands~~Muahahha...its Genting AGAIN!!! Its a 4 days 3 nights camp and i will be back on Monday. So, another round for me now~

Guys, do pray for me ya! Am not feeling well now and i have rash AGAIN and my whole body is aching when i move. But it didn't stop me from going for CrossOver~~^^ Hope that i'll get far more better, a speedy recovery tomorrow and go for the camp!

No comments: