Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Am LaZy...

Ello....
Aiks...don't know what to write eh, coz i am so LAZY to update or even write anything.
Or put it in another way....i don't have anything to say or write, one word to describe me know "LAZY"!!!
Sorry la frens...am even lazy to chat in msn too. COz every time when we chat till kinda semangat, i will have to go and help my mum edy. Spoil my mood saja....So yeah, better don't on9.

Well, am going for a hair cut tomorrow and maybe i will have some mood to talk bout it later. Who knows rite~~

6 comments:

Alden said...

Why so lazy?
SMS you, don't want reply!
Grrrr...

Nazihah said...

wah, mau potong rambut? update update!! haha

Joanne said...

Alden:
Because am LAZY la....Thought u will miss me geh, who knows asyik KMS saja~~Haiz....sam tam jor

Nazihah:
Hahah...habis potong liao~But its about the same la. More to trim~~

Alden said...

What! I memang always miss u ma! I won't tell ppl when i miss them de! KNS

Florence said...

haha...i wan c ur new hair look ^^ fai fai update la..dun lazy edi!
HEHE!

JC said...

come come, let jason the good boy boy give you some moral support. faster update, wanna see how funny you look like now