Friday, November 28, 2008

U BrigHtEn Me UP

Back to hometown was really nice and free. But then...i guess because too free edy, many things come into my mind and makes me emo. Every sing lilttle thing that happend around me can makes me feel uneasy and emo....Aiks, why happend to me edy? It is because i missed the assigs....No No....better NOT!!!

Like wat happend yesterday was really frust. Am a big fan of this actually, that's why whenever am back to hometown, it is a MUZ to eat it with my family. But then it is a MUZ as well to eat it in boxes and not in stick. So....late night at 10.30, i juz felt like eating it!! But then...in KK-my hometown, most of the shops are closed and they only sell ice-cream in stick in EVERY grocery shop!! @_@ We tried searching for 3 grocery shopssss (included 7-11), but non of them sell ice-cream in boxes!!! Arhhhh.....frust-nya~~Its just feel like the whole world is is beh song with me, that's why dun wana let me buy ice-cream.
Well, am a weirdo sometimes or mayb more to a pregnant lady..? Err...coz i dun wana buy ANY stick ice-cream where the whole wide world is selling and i just wan ice-cream in boxes! Hahha...yeah, am a weirdo! So...my parents end up buying a tiny lil box of another brand ice-cream just to smooth me.
Then this morning, am also quite mang zhang la...coz dun hv proper sleep. So am moody la. But then~~SOmeone's blog cheer me up!!! His such a cute big guy....after looking at his pics, i laugh non-stop till i have to stop my tears and control my volume as customer is coming. Well...this sweet big guy is non-other than the Zhi Lian Kuang-Jason~~Hahahah....you guys should check out this seriously!! No matter how moody you are, surely you will laugh your heart out when u saw all his pics~~Hahaha
Hey, thankz ya!! ^^

4 comments:

JC said...

aiyer... I din know this blog managed to make you laugh ler, so honour. hahahha

macam ini promote blog ku, bagaimanakah ku nak balas ni? hahaha~

Joanne said...

Hahaha...well balas me by teman me go jalan2 when am back to KL. ^^

Anonymous said...

Eh, Jason, I like your blog too. Find it engaging and funny.. your writings are easy to relate to.

Glad that his blog made you (Joanne) laugh soo much, lol. =)


-- Ju Enn

JC said...

Ju Enn, thanks for complimenting. I am not good in English, that's why I use all simple English. Hehehe.