Monday, December 29, 2008

Porcupine

Yeah~~I have a Porcupine already!!! Hahahah....its an early birthday present from both my jie jie and her bf. And she purposely bought it back from KL and send to my doorstep last night~Wohooo!!!! Jie Jie memang Jie Jie...always knows whats best for me! ^^

This very new friend of mine is a he (coz i want it to) and is kinda funky cause he has Pink spiky hair. And his body and hand are both in milk colour~~He comes with one lilttle pair of blue legs too!! Hahaha...he is so cute la~Pine Zai is his name and yes...its a very common name from me to him! And i think he likes it very much~~

He's a fat guy and likes to roll on my bed~Before i went to sleep yesterday, i place him on the corner of the bed to let him socialize with the other new friends. But when i woke up this morning, it roll to my leg and ter-touch me! Hahahha....he likes me, don't he?

With this very new species of him, my collection of soft toys has grown wider. ^^ Have i ever told ya that am a huge fan of soft toys? Hahaha...all my high school friends always scold me because of this. But well, who cares~~I LIKE IT!!! Hahahah

6 comments:

JC said...

OMG. At the very one point, I seriously thought that you got a porcupine as pet! And I was thinking to ask you take a photo of him. Manatau~

Joanne said...

Hahahah...Jason, you and MS really cute in a way la. Does it makes sense that if someone keep a porcupine as a pet at home? Hahahha

LiGhT said...

pine zai..didnt show phoTo, wanna meet him le

Unknown said...

LOL... i tot it was for real too. UNtil u said he roll here n there. How can u not be afraid ofa real porcu ? haha

U got me at first !

WEll, help me say "hi" to your PINE ZAI !!!

Joanne said...

Light:
Huh...how to take him to KL? He's full of thorn la~~And no pets are allowed into any public transport. Heheh

Eva:
Hahaha...how come my princess can be so not clever~Yes yes, i will say "Hi" to him!

Felix said...

WALAU!!!!!!!!!!!
I tot is real also lo!
I was thinking!
Why this joanne mah didn put photos de!
Not the usual u lo!
Then.....
its fake....
==!!!
SWEAT TO THE CLIMAX!!!!