Friday, December 26, 2008

08 Christmas

Christmas is a season to wish, to give, to have fun and on top of that, having lots of surprises~!!! Well, my 08 Christmas Day was really a day with surprises and a reunion day for me and my high school friends. ^^

Yesterday i went to Taiping church for the service. And guess what, OMG....Mr.H is back!!! Arhhhh....imagine how surprise and paiseh i was went i saw him!!! After what had happened on Carnival Day and...yeah, i saw him in the church yesterday! I knew he recognized me (who won't if someone did somethg pian tai to you) but i quickly turned and walked away. He is really that Mr.Guy i tell you....He can sing very well gals~!!!! Owh....my heart really melted when i see him performing on the stage. *blush* Hahhaha....yes, i know i am miang~But who doesn't when that guy is him? My mum somehow attracted to his talent and wanted to talk to him after the service!!! OMG....imagine what would happend if she does had the chance? I'll sure dig a hole and stay at the core of the earth FOREVER!!! But luckily she didn't and i'm still here~@_@

Another surprise in the church was when i discovered that the new friend i added in FB was not really a NEW friend! I mean...i knew this guy long time ago and i knew his name too. But, who cares what is his surname/family name right? And he did changed so so so so MUCH since i saw him several years ago~ He became chubbier-not a bit that kind as he looks much more macho last time, his hair grew longer and he tied his hair for all his photo in FB!!! Ya Allah....how would i know that was him at the first place? I knew i overreacted when i looked, walked and turned away when you tried to talk to me several times. But....i really don't know how to react that time! Paiseh la....

My Christmas Day ended with the reunion with my dearly high school mates yesterday night. One of my friend really gave all of us a huge surprise when he came back from Singapore too see us!!! Oh my...who will thought that he'll purposely come back to celebrate Chrismas with us? Actually i was kinda reluctant to go out with them as i was exhausted with all the "surprises" in the morning. But since he purposely come back from Sg, so i went out to meet them for a while. Gosh...i will definately regret if i didn't go and meet them yesterday!

The sense of friendship and closeness is still there although some of us have not been meeting each other for one year! And i realized something....am still so manja with them. Hahahha....well, although am a January baby, but i am always the youngest to them~I just said that i wanted to take picture with the Santa hate wore by the waitress, they straightaway asked from the boss and took two for me and my friend to take picture! Hahahah...so nice right! Yeah...that's how simple and nice our friendship is~

That's all for 08 Christmas Day for me! And i did enjoyed it although there was some "accident surprise"~~@_@ Hahahha...Have a nice day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*oops * Accident Surprises ???

WOOOHOO !! MR. H (him) . I wanna see THAT face, blushing all over . Eh wanna make it work right next time, u gotta brave and talk to him leh my dear .

Wat a LOVELY Christmas Celebration =P

Nice nice !! *woots*

Joanne said...

Ish...nola, sometimes having some distance is more romantic~Hahahah