Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Count my Blessings

A new year gift from my friend

Its 31 Dec now in M'sia for us and 30 Dec for Felix Zai in Orlando! Well, its last day of the year and what people usually do is to stop, ponder and look back what we've did throughout the year. Well, i would like to do the same thing as well as every year marks a significant meaning and impact in my life.

08 is my very first college life. Yeah...i had been struggling hard to stay alive for three simple reasons: 1)To get my degree in 3 years 2)Not to let my parents down 3)Prove that i can
Small town like Kuala Kangsar do have some common practice and gossipping, is one of them. Well, i dare to say that am quite famous in town for the reason that my parents owns a shop in the town. So yeah...everyone will be takling what is Mr.Mah's children is doing no matter where you go.

Its kinda scary actually as once there was a gathering in one of the boys' house and everything was fun and what not. But the next day, that boy's mum told the whole garden that i, Mah Chia Ying, went to his house because i LIKE her ugly fatty yucky son and wanted to CHASE after him!!! Arhhhh~~~and guess what, that very afternoon, the whole garden knew about it and asked my parents!!! Ya Allah....i rather be a nun than to like him la.

I really had fun time in college and had the chance to meet many interesting people as well. And you are one of them! (Yes, you~~!!) Had lots of first time experiance there as well. One of the best is when in Sem 1 during CCS lecture, class was started at 8am and i reach lecture hall at 9.30am and managed to get my attendance too~Lol...what a nice lecturer Mr.Anu is right? This is what i never did in my previous school life!! :p

Thankz to Eva and Mun Suet for bringing me to CYC and lead me closer to God. Of course not to forget all the special people i meet in CYC~!!!
The sporting and young at heart supervisor-CK, sentimental leader-Robin, kind hearted-Pui San, caring-Pui Kee, crazy-Ee Woon, lame guy-Nicholas, ever laughing-Florence, sampat yet nice one-Alden, model wana be-Isaac and much more!!
The camp, the feast and all the fun we had is always in my mind~ :)

Not to forget the CF-ers in Taylor's as well~!! The Bible study, praise and worship, fund raising and much more....its nice man!! Talking about CF, who will not know the very special friend of us who has the almost similar name with our president. ^^ Hahaha....God's creation to shape us up huh!

The trips with college mates too brighten up my life as well~Now my C Drive is loaded with lots of photos and the lack of space makes all the progress go slow and sometimes lag too. But who cares~~I won't delete all the memories we had in 2008!! Genting-Bukit Tinggi-Melacca....those photos have taken lots of GB in my disk. ^^

How can i NOT mention a very special friend i met this year? She is my first and last twin sister, Ms. Lai Chern Lin~!!! There is a saying from me to her "As Chern Lin is around, there will be no silent near the are!" Hahaha....yes, my life became more sound and interesting with her existence and i guess Ridzuan have the same feel as well. I think Mentari is missing her from Sep (rite..?) onwards as she goes to Ridzuan almost everyday to report herself!

"You guys are twin ar?" "No ar..." "You two really look alike" This is the golden phrase we heard over and over from Sem 1 onwards. From our classmates to lecturer, new friends in Taylor's to CYC, everyone is askingt the same question. I think we'r really a pair of long lost twins in 1989! Sama-sama failed GS and my 2nd lecturer for IPD~~TOng Xue, Arigato Guzaimaz De~!!! Am longing to live with you coming year and i know there will never be a quiet day in our unit then!!

Wow.....lots of memories to count for 2008~!!! Well, what's next for 2009? ^^

Happy New Year everyone!! Have a blessed year ahead~

7 comments:

貞霖 said...

Tong Xue, I'm touched!
Thanks for everything. I'm so happy to have such a good friend like you. It's a great thing to know you, hehe! 2009, let's welcome it! =)

JC said...

Only them arr? What about me?
Happy New Year anyway!

Joanne said...

Twin:
Yes, same here too! Am happy to have such a good friend like you in college~ 2009 and 2nd year degree, lets welcome it together!! ^^

JC:
Owh...dun be sad! How can i ever forget ya? The Zi Lian one, u'r always on my mind ok. Happy New Year too~~

LiGhT said...

tong xue:

count your blessing, because this year is going to be double, haha
gambeteh!!

happy new year!!
2009 here we come

Unknown said...

It's definitely going to be a better year for you .

Dun miss Princess when she leaves this February 9. i know u will..haha..

WEll, I wish that Miss Mah will ter-bump to her Mr. Right and she'll blossom like a flower , wait.. more beautiful than a flower, and she'll only give her best in everything she does !

*hugs*

Joanne said...

Light:
Yes yes tong xue, i know this year will have lots of double blessings waiting for me!! ^^

Eva:
Awh...i will definately miss ya your highnest! Err...my Mr. Right ar, not so soon la gal. Hahaha~~

Felix said...

So Gan Dong LO!!!!
U mention my name juz in the 1st sentence of ur post!
Very very appreciate to know u!
U let me hav the oppurtunity know and understand more abt Capricorn Girls...haha!
Sorry a! Im a horoscope freak!
Anyway, Happy New Year to u!!!