Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Opportunity

Sorry for the lack of update as i myself also don't know what to write for my blog.

Recently i got an email from a company saying that they are having audition searching for new talent. Well, as a curious person i asked for more details. And guess what, the guy asked me to send in my portfolio! Alamak.....

Now i am filling up the form and what the DU.....i really don't know much about myself!! @_@
The form requires my shoe/shirt/waist/hips/bra size.....yes, its bra or a better calling chest size. Haihz....i really don't know much about myself huh.

There's a colum requires me to write any speciality or experty in about myself. Oh tuhanku....what am i good in?

Given an opportunity but still i don't know what to write. @_@

1 comment:

JC said...

tell them you can play piano like jay or wang lee hom. the size can use the ruler to measure, good luck o !