Thursday, December 18, 2008

17.12.08

Aunty Wana-Be
Aunty A: Gal ar gal (tis is how the Chinese aunties call me in the shop), i wana see this pot.
Aunty B: Gal ah, take that lip pallete for me.
Aunty C: Ah gal, i want a set of Body Shaping Corset.

After showing them ALL the things they want, guess what happen? It end up all the 3 aunties bought the very same thing!! Except for the pot that A bought, the rest of the items are count as "triplet". Whoa....see how strong one aunty can influence the other!! They just have to tell their friend that this very item is useful, cheap and nice (in thier own opinion of course), the rest of the friends will buy without any hesitation.

For the Body Shaping Corset, one set cost RM158 for one corset, pants and bra. So..Aunty C wana buy it and ask for L size. Ok...corset and pants of course both are L size. When i asked for her bra size, guess what Aunty C said? "Of course L size ah~!!" OMG....is this her first time buying inner wear? I mean...for bra is not S, M or L~Its according to numbers-32, 34,36...ect. Pengsanku...how do i know your L size is how big? Maybe 38, 40 ,42.....or smaller to 32?

Aihz....aunty ar aunty, spear me once please. Everything they want fast and fast~Please be more considerate...my legs are not long. :p Hahahha...ah well, now am becoming like them, gossip in my blog.


Grown-Up
Now only i realize i have to grow up and become someone's wife (maybe) in the future. Hahaha~!!! Why do i said so? Guess what i did yesterday....i cooked one of the dishes for dinner. Yes mam....i cooked.

Yea...i know many will say "OMG...is she a gal?" "I can cook ages ago and now only she said she learn to cook?" Yes, i am not a gal. And my future husband and children will suffer as they have to eat instant noodle or order for outside all the time. But...i dun care~~

My mum care instead! She force me to cook every opportunity she has. When i am learning, she will examine my every movement and tell me what sauce to put for what taste. OMG...its harder than doing IPD or what!!!

Guess i better marry a cook in the future in order to survive for my family. Ahaha
I can bake but i cant cook. @_@

Miss Lai
I think its pretty obvious that this is about our dearly friend, Miss Lai Chern Lin. Hahahha....Yes, i want to blog about her. As we know, she is in Taiwan currently and she has given me a task to do. Well, i am not that efficient enough as not all the addresses were sent to her on time.

So now, she has gone to some kpg place i guess, that internet connection is not that good or i doubt they even have it. And she cant check her mail and read the love lettersss i sent to her. Guess what she did? She called me yesterday!!!! Arhhhhh~~~I am so touch and thrill~!!!! Lai Chern Lin called from Taiwan on 18-12-08, 12:20am!!!!!! Hahahha...si ba po, i really missed her voice man~

After asking me to send her the addresses, she ended by saying:" One more thing....(and i tot is another mission for me), *take a short deep breath* GOOD NIGHT~!!!!" Hahahahha...Lai Chern Lin memang Lai Chern Lin! She never missed her crazy pattern and style~~

Well, am so glad that she called from another piece of land. Although its for her purpose :p, but who cares? :)

4 comments:

JC said...

ei? no fair like that. she called you but not me?

hey hey, teach me how to cook la then! i wanna learn too~

Alden said...

I wanna learn how to cook also!!! Teach me! Hahaha

Joanne said...

JC:
Hahah...what not fair~I'm her twin sista, so no choice. Family FIRST~
How to teach you when i'm good in cooking instant noodle? -_-!

Alden:
No need to learn la you....U so not clever, how to teach?

Alden said...

死猪头 u ah!!!