Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twins, Kembar, 孪生!!!

To all the twins in this whole universe: I HAVE TWINS TOO!!!! Hahahahah....let me share with you guys my twins story.

First day of orientation, FIRST day ok! People already asked whether Chern Lin and I are twin sisters or not. I tell you...her name is Lai Chern Lin, i am Mah Chia Ying, she lives in Melaka, i live in Perak, she was born on 31 Oct 1989 and mine was 13 Jan 1989!! What more important is that, We NEVER met with each other BEFORE!!! And now, for over 19 years, almost EVERYONE says that WE ARE KEMBAR~~!!!! Mamamia.....@_@

At first, i thought it was just some lame jokes from college students. Cause i look in the mirror over and over again, look at the pictures we took over and over again, and i cant find any twins thing between us!! Okla...just the hair. That's it!!!

In first semester, i have lost count of the people who said that we are TWINS. I tell you....some of them even ter-shock, yes, is TERKEJUT when there was once, we wore the Taylor's t-shirt to coll for presentation. "Wow~~Don't shock me la u guys!!" What??? This is my well-known conversation to all my twins friends back in high school!! And now this is what i heard in Taylor's here.....*Pengsanku*

Then now is my 2nd semester. Guess what? Ms. Usha glanced through us that day, then she was a bit bit shocked and said :" You two look alike" Than my reaction was straightaway pengsan infront of her! "No...Just one glance. Actually not very lar, just....haha" This is what she continued. Wow....Don't scare me wei~~ Untill Ms. Usha also says like that! Wei, Lai Chern Lin, are you my loooooong lost sista??

Then today, i mean just now, during Malaysian Studies class, a sem 1 gal name Catherine, look at me and Chern Lin shockly!!! Yes...her face shows one word, SHOCK!!! "Are you guys twins?" At that time, both of us were too immune with this twin topic liao. So one of us says YES, and one of us says NO! And she was....BLUR~~Hahahha...sorry la gal.

Eh, Lai Chern Lin, i think we should find a TWIN brothers as our boyfriend or maybe husband also! Then...it will be very TWIN!!! Hahahahaha

8 comments:

Samantha Chow said...

i told u the hair only wat rite... but mayb i should look harder haha

Unknown said...

eh eh gal gal , Twins boyfriends ar? I can suggest for you leh?

Want want? Feel free to call me if you want a free consultation. wahahhaa =P

LiGhT said...

haha..i understand the feeling of having a twin..muahaha

Joanne said...

Samantha,
You are not the only who said that...it's just sound like a tape to me, keep repeating over and over again. Hahaha

Eva,
You have tons of twins friends meh now? Like so geng...hahahha. No need la, save them for urselves, dear princess. I will go through the 3 steps myself. Hahahha~~*blush*

Joanne said...

光芒,
Wei~~Urs is betul punya twin leh, i am not! It is so weired lo~~I think i will be starting to use our secret weapon the nxt time ppl says the same thg. Juz wait and c!!

Unknown said...

U express wan lah..STRAIGHT AWAY to STEP 4 :

CONFESSION TIME !!! *wink wink*
DUn keh keh my dear..hahahha

max k said...

LOL, I did think you two looked alike when I saw you for the first time but I didn't want to say anything. ;p

Well, it's cool that if one of you ponteng class then the other can pretend like you're present. Cool rite.

Cheers!

Joanne said...

Eva,
I din keh keh lah~~ Step 4 is tooo FAST for me d la. I want somethg slow, slow motion~~Hahaha

Max,
Wow...i think that's a good suggestion. But too bad, we seldom skip class punya~~ Hahahha....good private school student ma!!!