Monday, June 16, 2008

After PR....

Gosh...at last i managed to finish my PR limited assignment at 3 something. So tired man....din hv enough sleep tis few days and i almost late for assignment hand in time tis morning. What more? Of coz i tersleep again. Luckily, Eva's messega wake me up. If not, i wont be able to hand in Chern Lin's and my assignment, then will cry untill the floor!!!

Have a great fun day 2day!! Rushing to coll, passing up the assignment and rush to pyramid for 11 am Kung Fu Panda. OMG...tat was really a nice movie! U should go and watch it frenz~~ After movie, had windows shopping for myself and my roomate bought a lot of cloths~~ Envy her la!! Hahahah
Had lunch at BBQ Plaza where it really bloated me up and the chatting session was so....stomachaching coz we laughed too much! Hahaha After luch, wat more if not heading to Red Box? Hehehe~~ Sang for bout 3-4 hours than head bck to Ridzuan, the place where am going to lay flat.

However, it is really a good and fun day. Especially after the stupid PR limited assignment~~ Woohoo!! Bravo frenz, we did it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wheee...i jadi your hero of the day huh? *beams*

Yeah, we certainly did IT !! Another few mor days to go to FREEDOM !

Joanne said...

U'r always my heroin dear~~ Haha...really wana thankz for ur sms la, if not i wont be able to wake up!!! *Hugs hugs*

Gambate for CRR gal~!!!