Monday, June 23, 2008

Holiday

Yeapee~~ Ended my first sem edy!! OMG....eveythg is super fast man!! I hvnt realize anythg, than suddenly my sem end liao. GOsh....times fly~~ Bck to hometown wif Jie Jie on Friday. Yea...its good to hv a LOONG...i mean really looooong chat wif Jie Jie since we'v not been chatting for so long. But...i MISS Sharon's fareware steamboat feast man~~!!! Hmm...guess tat we cant hv everythg in the same time.


Yup, bck to hometown edy now~It is so relaxing man~!!! No more assignments, no more classes and no more ringing alarm~~ Yea!!! Haha...am always sleep untill 12 now...so syok man! What makes it more syok is tat, am wif my piano at last. Yeah...i abandoned her first, but now am trying hard to take bck her heart. Juz now i played some songs by Catherine Rollins, oh my, it was so sensible man~!!! I love her songs~!!!

Hmm..dunno what to write eh~~ Coz too many thgs wana update edy! Em....coll life is really full of excitement man~!!!! Anyway, wish all my frens hv a happy holiday lor~~!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish u happy holidays too!!

*winks*

Jo said...

hahaha

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!

play a song for me on the piano someday ya..

Joanne said...

Eva, wish all sem 1 students happy holidays~~!!! Hehe

Joanne said...

Hey Jo, happy hlidays to u too~~ Hehe

Am still picking up my skills man...dahlah abandoned it for 4 months~~ Haha..will play for u someday! I promise~~^^