Friday, June 27, 2008

First Week

Holidays have been going around for bout one week, and i did anythg bout it~!!!! OMG....feels so bad when i read everyone's blog. Eva baked her very first cake, Mun Suet went kai kai and bought her baby milo, Jason doing some part time job here and there....etc~ WHat have i done for tis past 7 days? Drama, helping in da shop as usual, SLEEP till late afternoon, EAT a lot, playing the piano....nthg good huh~!!!

THe most precious thg was yesterday. Yea...my eldest grandaunty passed away on Monday, and i followed my parents to Taiping for the wake service. My oh my...i just realise that i dont even knew my very own relatives@_@ I duno the sequence of my grandaunties and their children...Arrr!!! So cacat man~! Haih...guess that i should memorize the family tree some day...

Yesterday went to my grandparents house and had a durian feast with them~!!! Hehehe...coz my 6th grandaunty and her husband came bck from australia and both of them are durian king and queen, so how can i miss the oportunity for them to hv a durian feast kan? Bought lots of durian bck to Taiping and there goes our durian feast!! OMG...Never thought that durian in Kuala Kangsar can be so so so many varieties and NICE~~*slurp slurp* Every biji durian has its own unique taste and everyone, including my eldest uncle and wife who is always health concious, lick their fingers. Hmm...such a warm and nice scene and i FORGOT to take my camera~~!!! Err...cacat kan!

But there were some "accident" during the durian feast. Grandauty's son (my cousin??) which is in Aust called and bring a bad news.....Oww~~ He said that their house was broke in and he just realise it! But luckily, nthg much been stolen, cause the most precious and valuable object, which is my grandaunty and uncle and my "cousin" were not at home. I guess the theft was Asian, cause according to his way of stealing, he is so not pro and Asian feel la! Duno how to elaborate.... Haih...after getting the news, both grandaunty and uncle lost their durian appetite! Bad thief....

Hmm...am going bck to KL most probably nxt week for the flea market trip. So... am looking forward to hang out with ots of ppl!!! Hehehehe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whee! I know you must be missing me like crazeee =)

*perasan*

I envy u lor..can have such a grand durian feast with all your very much loved uncle n aunties. I want DURIAN also cannot lor. Here the price of a durian can kill u man >< *eek*

At least you are helping your mommy during the holidays my dear. Budak baik kan?

Joanne said...

Of coz am missing u...but not crazy, is MORE than crazy~~!!! Hehehe

Yea..durian price in KL is so so exp. Here u can get any special "species" with a much cheaper price.

Hehehe..am always budak baik eh~~ Coz we'r ONE family ar...hahahaha