Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Steamboating~~

Being out to KL for 4 months and always did steamboat at Yuen. Hmm...so long did'nt try it at home and the last time was a fake steamboat...Hahaha. Cause what we did last time was cooked all the food at the same time, and we consume it~~ That's because we'r running out of time. I'm catching a bus back to KL and my mum just finished preparing the herbal soup and the dishese.

So Monday, we did it again! This time was not as real as Yuen, but it's not so fake though. Hehehe~~ My mum is always so creative with food man. WHat she did was she used the rice cooker as the pot, and ask me to cook all the food according to my own sequence. Hahahha...So special kan~ Cause usually during end of the month, mummy's shop is always full with customers and we'r always busy.

Here's some photos i took during my "steamboat time":

The rice cooker is on the chair~~ (Cause the table is too high for me..@_@)


These are the first ingredients~~


These are the veges~~haha

Of course they'r also many other ingredients. But than i'm to hungry and i left all the cooking part to my mum~~ Hehehe....After the steamboat, of cause will be followed by some dessert rite? Hehhe...guess what is the desert for me that day? *Deng Deng Deng Deng* Its Durian~!!! Hahaha...yea, cause the uncle downstair had some special species durian, so he brought two for us to try. According to him, the name for that species was "Raja Kunyit". Let me tell you why is it called kunyit. No....let you guys see for yourself first.

Not too clear..?


Have a closer look then!!!
Still cant figure it out?? Ya alah~~ Its called kunyit because of its color la!!! Its Yellow in color, but NOT the ordinary yellow i tell you!!! It is @#%*& Yellow~~!!! You should try it~~
Ok a....at last i got to upload the photos after trying to do it for days~~thats all for now! More to come~~



2 comments:

Unknown said...

WEy arrr! I wanna eat Durian LAH !

Those pics are making me drool !!

I want durian -tht kunyit kunyit wan lor !
hahahaha!

Very creative ar u with the steamboat idea ! Your mommy very geng !!

At least u still have steamboat at home, my family never had steamboat at home. ><

*hugs*

niCk said...

OMG! it's durian!!!

You can't find durian in India