Friday, June 13, 2008

Juz wana crap

This is the 3rd week i dint went back to hometown edy....I MISS PERAK~~ Haha!!
Assignments ooooo Assingments, u rampas my 2 weeks holidays tat time and now u rampas my hometown week again!! Why la u so cruel? FInish CCS report and assigned it d, but there's PR waiting for me. Alamaknya.....
Howver, it is not so bad to stay here too actually. Am staying in Block B, 7th Floor now. ANd u guys know what? Juz upstair, 8th floor, there's one babe who is good in playing keyboard!!! OMG...she really brighten my day! Maybe some of u will be wondering....how did i know tat pianist's gender? Haha....let me tell u now! I was so Bian Tai juz now. One i heard the music, i quickly changed my cloths and wana go and find out tat lovely person. Who know's for the first time, i failed. Once am done with the changed, the music STOPPED. Cacatnya~~ Nvm lo....than the music started again at bout 9 somethg. Here comes my opportunity!! I quickly went up and find out who is the pianist. OMG...she is a GAL!!! With long hair~~ Nice kan? Although i juz see her bck, but i'll assume tat she's a beauty. Coz all the music she played was so nice. Canon in D, Fen Shou Kuai Le, S.H.E's song, some English song which i've forgotten the title ad etc. Huh~She really touched me man.

Listen to her music, keeps me wondering my decision i've made last year. Is it right for me to stop getting my diploma? Where is my semangat when i sweared that i wont give up my music? Why am so timid to even persist in taking up music degree? Juz feel so stupid! If i take music degree at the beginning, all i hv to do is juz practice, practice and practice. Ya, maybe i will be complaining and such, but at least that's what i like kan. Communication degree, all is juz writing, writing and writing. Oh ya, not forgetting the presentation too. Where's my passion for the music thg? I know my teacher and parents are dissapointing....coz i've prepared 3 yrs for the diploma. So wat, i give up at last!!! Babi.....
Cant blame the UEC exam...tat's not the coz. Is juz tat, am so lazy. I want more time to practice, more time to study and more time to play and relax tat time. Aduhai....where to find so many timesssss for me to do so many thgsssss? Than juz hv to drop one lo. I dun hv the choice, takkan wan me to drop me exam meh, or drop my relax time meh? U oso wont wana do tat rite!

Suan...everythg is over edy. Regret wont let me get bck me diploma cert too. So, juz sleep and prepare for CRR presentation and PR time limit assignment. Cacat assignments!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How would u know if the keyboardist is girl? Maybe it's a guy with long beautiful hair ..HAHA..u never know =)

But, good lah at least u got someone to serenade you evenings or mornings.

Yeah, 2 more assignment to go !!!

Joanne said...

OMG...am sure the keyboardist is a girl! COz she looks like a gal from she body shape.

I think she's on holiday now...coz for bout few days her room remains dark~~ Sob sob...

PR done~!!! Woohoo~~