Thursday, April 3, 2008

What is the problem here??!!!

What is wrong with today? Why everything seems to go out off track! I hate it!!!
I was so HAPPY to nearly finished my CCS journal, and than now what? Í have to redo my Week 1 journal because of the error in saving my documents??!! I'm so sleepy...yesterday stayed up untill 3 just to do my CCS and hoping that i'll hv a gud sleep tonite. But now, another 3 am sleeping time? I hate it!!!
This whole day was so frustrated and angy.....Dun asked me to teach you how to do ur work, i dun hv the patient! Dun asked me to explained what the lecture meant, i'm not a genius! Dun asked me this and that, i dun wana use bad words infront of my frens! Dun call me by hitting me, i dun like tat and my name sounds nice to me! Dun touched me 'accidentally', i dun wana hv any intimacy wif u!!
I bear with all these things the whole day! I can get angry, i'm not as good as u think it is! I too know how to say bad words!!

2 comments:

Bentuckee said...

I totally understand how you feel... that's life.:)
Btw, which Joanne are you? so sorry...i'm bad in remember names..

Felix said...

Haiz....
Everybody also very frustrated while doing assignments...
Bear with it...
Gambate!!!
Time files very fast!!!