Tuesday, April 1, 2008

God, plz help me to concentrate

OMG...Its already 10 p.m , and i'm juz about to strat McCroskey reading....How am i suppose to finish it before i fell asleep?? Gosh.....
Duno why, while i'm still so panic here...suddenly i thought about CF. That's right! I can ask Him to help me up! Why din i thought about that earlier...? No wonder my parents keep asking me to join CF when i came to coll.
God, plz help me to concentrate....I need more energy to focus! And also for the rest of my coursemates, i hope they'r doing better than me, at least not struggling like what i am now.
Focus gal!!!!

2 comments:

Felix said...

April Fools Day~~~
Heeeee~
Nice Sing K day Ya~~~

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Hey, I haven even touch my McCroskey ler, I can die even ? OMG, this week and last week damn hectic !