Monday, March 31, 2008

Am i tat bad in lying?

This story started a long time ago...when i was still young. I did learn to lie, ok....but i never suceed in it.
I lied to my primary school teacher, but once they asked "Izit??" I'll juz burst into tears and tell the truth. Em...nevermind...i'm still a kid tat time.
I lied to my secondary school teacher, but when they asked "Are u sure??" I'll juz start to stutter and there goes another failing experience.
But i did trained myself to lie to my classmates. And again i failed....Coz everytime i'll feel pity and sorry for them, and evetually, i am the one who went and said "Hey, sorry man...i lied to you."
OMG!!! What am i doing?? Where on earth can u find such a NOT CLEVER ppl hanging around in M'sia! Obviously i never think that this is a disadvantage for me...as i'm so not use to it. But today, when Jolyn asked me about somethg and i told her the truth, i did, i swear...She juz popped out this word "Eh, dun lie k, u'r not good at it!"
OMG!!! What is tat??!!! For a friend tat i juz knew for about 1 month and she knows i can't lie.... Am i tat suck?? Oh my...
I know its not good to lie...coz i do believe in what my pastor and parents told me. But the fact is, If you duno how to lie, how are you going to survive in this earth? Gosh...do teach me to lie!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HIee..Eva here =)
U can;t lie? heheh..am not tht good at it ..but i still can ! HAHA =)

*winks*
Congratulations for successfully posting your first post !

Unknown said...

Actually i think lying is not a good thing....
If some1 else around us dunno how 2 lie,its not her fault,that is her merit
We shouldn't laugh at her,contrary we should learn from her
I've know u since primary school,but at that time i'm not so close to u,but after tat we study in the same school again....At tat time i get 2 know more about u,n i realized tat u r the most polite people tat i've ever met
So juz be urself n dun care wat they say coz u r who u r.....U dun hv 2 change anything or feel sad coz they r not ur true fren
I'll always support u,ok?Love u

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Hey, if I'm not mistaken, I know in the class there are about 3 Joannes with different spelling, I still don't know who is who so maybe you can come up to me and say "Hi, I'm the Joanne who like piano" maybe I will know who you are after that.

Anyway, regarding your entry, I felt pity for you, yet happy for you too. Why ? Because you never lie, or maybe you did, just that you are lying now. Hahaha !

Not to say you can't lie, just that you are too good to everyone, *just like me* and that is why you don't want to hurt anyone of them. I understand that.

But don't worry, the lying day will actually arrive soon. Time is the factor, and believe me, you will eventually learn how to lie, and by that time, I think you won't type it out here.

Or maybe you will. Looking forward to the day i see this title "Hey, I Finally Manage To Lie !!!".

Cheers !

Felix said...

Come On La!!!!
Who want a fren who likes to Lie o??!!!!
Heiye!
Siao a u! wanna learn how to lie...
hahaha, BAD GIRL!!!
But u dunnoe how to lie,
I still feel very funny!!!
Wakakakaka~
Then juz tell ur fren la!
If u dun believe me then Sua!!!!