Sunday, April 6, 2008

Disney On Ice~!!

OMG~It was a fun and memorable day man! I went to see Disney On Ice wif my brother and his gf in Stadium Bukit Jalil~Although we were late for about have an hour bcoz of the jam, but we still managed to catch up some wonderful moment! There were so many Handsome guy ....OMG!!! U should go and hv a look! Haha....after the show, my bro bought a cute cup for me and tat cost him RM30 juz for that stupid plastic yet cute cup.So gud la him~But kesian him la...tat's he's salary for last month. So i paid bck RM20 juz for me to feel better....Hehe. Oh ya, I'll try to upload those photos taken juz now soon~Juz hv to wait for my bro to send to me.
I guess tat's all for now, coz tat's too many thgs coming ahead my mind....most is da bad one. But i juz dun wana spoil my gud mood on the show......God help me




Ok...here's the photos.

Rink side


Huh..why got two Keh Leh Feh behind de?




Tat's the cute cup and the cute spoon!



Juz wana show off my cute cup~!




Delicious (wif the cup)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pink top ! Sweet colour =)

Also..the Disnye cup looks adorable, but it is very pricey ><

Joanne said...

Thankz for liking my top, i luv it too! Hehe~
Yea...paying RM30 juz for a CUTE yet plastic cup~But luckily i din regret buying it. I'm using it almost everyday now~ Untill my roomate oso can't tahan me. Haha

Felix said...

Ahahahahaha
Ur photo Really damn Funny LA!!!!
LOL~~~~