Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Emo CRR class

Today we had a kinda special CRR class, its so so so EMO man!! I dun like it! Coz it juz makes me wana cry~Gosh...tat's the power of a SONG! When melody and lyrics blend together, it juz creates a great impact to everyone miraculously! I really dun like emo thgs going on....coz it makes me thing about all my bad moments. Haih~
Andrea's gospel song was so touching and nice, and this makes me feel more guilty when i listen to it. DUn make me think about tat incident again plz.....
Chern Lin's song was so encouraging and i luv it! Yes, we have to do everything with all our hearts to Stand In the Eyes of the World.
Haiz...Friday another Emo CRR class, this time i bet it'll be more Emo...coz everyone got a rough idea already. Dun make me feel wana cry...i dun lik crying infront of anyone since i'm a senior in high scool. Hmm...guess i have to start training myself to tahan d now~

1 comment:

貞霖 said...

Agree with u!
Felt like crying today, I cant do it intellectual way, its emotional for me...