Saturday, April 12, 2008

Need HELP Desperately

OMG...PR Essay due nxt Thursday and i'm still hvnt decide which topic to write on! What should i do now??!!! I used about 2 weeks to do my PJ assignment, and now, all i left is juz 4 DAYS!!! God plz help me.....My senior said: " No big deal~ U'r gud enough to finish it in a short period." Am i?? Ur head la!!! I'm not that GENG wei~
When doing my PJ assignment, i went down to the grocery shop almost everyday to buy Moos ice-cream to keep myself awake and that, too keeps me go heavier. OMG....now what for PR? Ice-cream again?? If anyone sees me buying ice-cream or cold drinks, PLZ stop me, slap me, kick me!!! If not, i'll be Ridzuan's first "Shumo"....@_@
Chin Hoi went bck, Felix too, Nazihah, Chern Lin, Kent....and Joash ( juz sampat and found out). Why...? Why all the ppl i know going bck at the same time!!! Luckily Hermia and Hannah din go bck.....If not i'll cry untill to the floor (2008, March, Felix).
My bro juz asked whether i wana sleep at his place or not this two nights....i say "NO" confidently coz i think i'll be fine here, ALONE. Who knows now....feels like going there to sleep. "Slap, Slap"
Come on...i'm 19 now!!!! Dun think of Kent's scary story!!!! I hate him now!!!

No comments: