Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tearing apart......

Planetshakers is awesome!!! I'm hoping to have lots of fun before i went and i did hv fun~!! But...i'm not happy now, crying doesnt seems to make me feel better. Why this happend to me? Why now? Why choose today to let me know? Why it has to be you, my dear?
I'd rather be a fool and keep on moving instead of knowing it. I'd rather you lie to me instead of being honest to me. I'm juz 19....dun torture me. I'm hoping for a brand new life in KL, wana have fun here. Trying to run away from the dark side, but now a darker side came to me.
How am i going to smile again? I dun hv any sunshine anymore....coz you burnt urself down. Truly dissapointed. I hope the best for you, try to help you up when i could. Now, there's too much dust around you.....how am i going to move further? I dun wana hate u!!
Why i know it now? There's no one beside to comfort me, there aint any shoulder for me to lean against. Its empty here, nothing! Juz the wind from the fan trying to blow away the tears, juz pillow and bloster lending me their hugs, and tis notebook letting me on9 to write my feelings. Hannah shocked when i called....and there's too many question marks running in her mind. Sorry, i can't tell what happened to me.
Hope to have someone here now....not to comfort or accompany me, juz lend me ur hand and hit me untill i faint. Hit untill i lost my memory. I need a volunteer!!!
Guys, plz pray for me......i'm tearing apart now

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey babe , what's wrong ? A second ago, you were so hip and hyper, why the sudden emo feel?

I'll pray for you *hugs*
My hands are not long enough to reach 4 u lah, cannnot whack u ><

Don't take things to your own hands. Listen to FREE =)

Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanne said...

Hey, thankz for ur concern. Tell u wat, u can whack me when u see me nxt time!

Nazihah said...

hey hey...why?? whats wrong?? if there's anything u wanna tell us, just tell us..may be we can help u..be with u...ceh ceh ceh *eat moose ice cream together so that we fat together..hahahah* anyway, just tell us if u got problems ok?