Friday, April 18, 2008

What a day~

OMG...i never been so brave before!!!
CCS class for Friday starts at 8 and my alarm rang at 6.30, just as usual. I turn it off and continue with my sweet dream. I plan to wake up at 6.30 or maybe 6.45.....Who knows at last i woke up at 7.56!!! OMG~~!!! And that was when Kent send message telling me to go coll first, i said ok and thinking...why he's telling me this so early! *Blur* Feeling strange i looked at the time, and that was WHAT!!!! OMG~~~Class starts at 8 and i just woke up!! To cut the story short, i reached LT1 at 9.30, walked IN (so brave) and sat down, just like i'm very punctual. Luckily Mr. Anu took my attendance...that was so nice of him! ^^
Somehow for CRR class i lost my courage to present infornt of 72 coursemates....*SLAP SLAP* On Wednesday, i said that i wanted to be the 1st to present~! *Faint* At last i din even present just now....haiz....feel so dissapointed to myself. I'm as big as a bull, but i'm a timid bull! OMG~~
Finish lunch and i knew that i'm walking back all alone....Serve me right for timid ya~ That's what i told myself, nvm...i'll enjoy the "scenery". But somehow, i met Dennis and he offered to sent me back with his white MyV!! Owh....That was so sweet of him~~ ^^ See....There's still warmth and hope in this world! Hehe

No comments: