Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am So BAD

I am so BAD!!! All my frens kena juz bcoz of me~~!!! I've set up all my frenz~~!!! OMG....
Yesterday, i put dOnkey's aeroplane. I promised to go KLCC for the Olympic TOrch wif her but i ended up sleeping in my room. Yes...i was super duper tired that time, i should get some rest. But the thing is, i shouldn't promise her at the first place. Everyone should go to her blog and look at that photo which specially design for me.......
Than juz now, next victim is Eva. She would not be SO LATE for CF if not bcoz of me.....She had to fetch me from pyramid and than send my fren bck to Ridzuan and Mentari. Than on the way....traffic jam somemore!!!! Arr.....she's late bcoz of me!! That's so bad of me....
There's one more...worst this one!! I, Mah Chia Ying, had gave 100% promised to Dennis to pass up his CRR essay and ended up i FORGOT~!!! OMG....See how bad is me!!! And what makes me feel more guilty is....he's not angry at all!!
OMG..........Punch me, Whack me, Kick me, Pintch me....do anything u wan, guys!!!!
Sorry guys.......

No comments: