Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Frustrated

OMG....which bad words should i apply to express my feelings now? I dun wana stay here anymore!!! Spare me once plz....i dun wana hide from the cat everyday, everytime, everywhere. Dennis, i totally understand what phobia means to you now (although its a different case).
I know we should have a caring and loving heart for animals, and yes i do have. But just for fish la plz......Yeah, i know the cat is innocent and it doesn't have brain lke human to think wisely. BUT...because of this, it is more DEVIL than anything!!! I went to bathroom, it wants to follow and "rape" me. I came out, it wants to lick me. I open the door, its outside waiting to scare me. I sat there doing my work, it comes near me. OMG~~!!! Cat oooo Cat, i dun wana be friend with you! Plz la....u already had the landlord and his stupid gf (who condemn on Communication) and also tat hosemate who always sayang u so much....tat's enough for u edy. Just don't be so greedy! I won't touch or hug or smile or praise you, instead i'll kick or whack or throw or squeeze you. You have so much toys there, go play with it!!! Leave me alone~!!! Don't scare me...i can't stand it anymore. I'll really die of scareness someday if you still continue to do this to me. Or...is this what u wana see? So u'll stay in this house happily ever after. Gosh....tat's so evil of u! Tell u what, I CAN BE VERY VIOLENCE!!!
Leave the cat aside....The gf is really a dumb dumb!!! She put duno what weired plants inside the house and never change water. Guess what i'm looking at now? Rite....its the wriggler swimming inside the "aquarium". OMG....why cant they be clean juz ONCE? Rear cat, plant leaf inside the house....what more they wana do? I dun wana get into the hospital bcoz of the Aedes, i dun wana get heart attack bcoz of the cat! Oh man....this couple is undescribeable!!!
I went to coll pissed off 2day coz my attack came back. What is tat? I dun wana take medicine again, i dun wana rely on it! I'll be normal and healthy with clean air and environment. No fur, No smoke, No Aedes!!! Gosh...why everything seems to come agaisnt me? I'm juz 19.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Speaking of responsibility ><
How can they just leave tht cat running wild in that condominium man?

Yeah..i hope they would get tired of the cat and send it to SPCA or PAWS if they can't look after it .

Bentuckee said...

Haha... i love cats... =) But not stray cats of cuz... perhaps u need to get a dog to solve this. Muahaha...