Monday, May 5, 2008

Home

Back home last Friday. OMG...it is so relax man!! What i like most is not about the shopping thing and fun, but is my big soft bed and air-cond~!!! Oh dear....so long didn't hv a gud nite sleep with cooling environment. I MISS IT! Every afternoon, i just dun wana wake up, it just feels like i'm stick to my bed. Arrh~~Yup, holiday is TWO WEEKS....but am going back on Wednesday. Haih....NGO oooooo NGO, assignment oooooo asignment~~~ U guys did managed to cut short my holidays to two days huh!!! Congrats to u!!! ><

Guess what i did 2day? Its nothing productive but just facial and facial, eat and eat, shop and shop....now doing CRR readings. Tell u what i ate. This morning i ate Japanese food (duno what the name d), than bought half dozen BIG APPLE but still haven't eat yet coz i had mee sua sup and one ekor fish for my tea break. Yup, its one ekor of fish. So...am SOOOOO full now! OMG...i doubt anyone can recognise me when i go back. Tonight i'm planning to take donuts and Shandy for my dinner plus supper. Oh ya, dun forget bout all the fruits my mum bought just for me alone.....Honeydew, pear, mango, papaya~~ Bloated!

Its gud to back home, yea....coz no matter how boring or difficult the readings are, there's always FREE food for me! Yeah...coz in KL i hv to buy myself leh. Oh ya...now i remember!!! I should buy Moos ice-cream later. Cant miss it~~The fridge in KL juz too small for my ice-cream container to fit in, so i muz buy here and finish it by tomolo. Ok..tat's enuff!!! I wana go haunt for food first!!!

Home sweet Home~~

2 comments:

Felix said...

OMG!!!
U really scary la!!!
scarier than my last holidays...
Then pls switch off ur air cond and dun ever use it!!!!
The greenhouse effect is alr so serious!!!
u want next time everyday live in Sahara Desert is it??!!!!
See u when school opens lo~ heehee

Unknown said...

girl ! u go do facial?? eeesh essh esshh....so much money spend on facial !
Bring me go do as well ..haha