Monday, March 22, 2010

A Letter

Someone please help me to clean up the cobsweb here. *brush brush* *clean clean clean*
Okay, DONE.

Busy busy busy....since college started, life is busy with classes, tutorials, readings, notes, assignments.....all i see is just paper paper and PAPER~!!!! Arrhhhhhhh

But luckily, i have the dearest sweetest honey sugar baby roommate on the whole universe~When i was still blur and have no interest in anything this morning, she told me something that triggers me for my future plan~Hahahha

She was hyper mentioning those hot air balloons....and i was listening to her main point at first. But then....i wondered away, to my faraway future land.

QKB, i have an idea to propose as well.
Why not go for firecrackers with hot air balloons~~It will be super romantic wei..... :)

No comments: