Friday, February 12, 2010

My Parent's Baby :)



It's the year of Tiger and yes...am officially 21 now. But but...at the end of the day, am still my parent's cute little baby. No matter what i did, how old am i, where i went, how much experienced i've gained and how much i've grew in the past~that doesn't make any difference for my daddy and mummy. Am still their 3 year old baby. :)

Went shopping with mum and dad in ipoh yesterday. When i passed through the mirror, i realized i've grown into a young adult now. Am old enough to have my own life and get married soon...in the future. Yet, mum and dad still call me "baby" at times when am a good gal and that make me don't feel like growing up just to continue and manja them. Ahaha~

Guess what mum bought for me yesterday?




Hehe...yes yes, its a set of baby pillow~One pillow and 2 bolster!!! Hahahha


3 comments:

JonC said...

OMG hahahahaha....Joanne ur mommy really treat u like a 3 yr old baby le XD...baby pillows n bolster!! AMAZING LOLOL

Jas said...

aiyo~
how many years old d ar?
BABY PILLOW?!

Joanne said...

Hahaha...come on, baby pillow and bolsters are nice wert, what's wrong with that? Lols~Not everyone can have it though :p


Hehe...baby ah, don't think you'r the only baby here~hehe