Wednesday, January 20, 2010

21st Birthday

Delay update for my birthday celebration here. I know its a week late...lols, but still the love from my friends never ever fade away! I really had a wonderful blast for my 21st this year and it really touches my heart seeing each and everyone of them planning secretly for the celebration just to give me a surprise~^^ Thanks alot guys, i'll never forget that very night.

Here's a video clip where each and everyone of them sit down, brainstorm, take time and showed their love to me and me only! ^^ Err...seems like i can't load the clippy here, will try to load it to FB or Youtube yea!

Well of cause, how would i ever forget the love from Heartnesters as well~Hahah...Little Zhen, up to now i still can't figure out how the birthday card landed in front of my doorstep!! But never mind, you know i love surprises~:p And oh, am loving the keychain much much much!!! Fe Fe er, i know i know....am a sleeping pig when you called to wish me~Hahahha, thanks alot okay!!!! It really makes me misses your super loud soprano laughter la....My birthday would never complete without your loud laughter okay! Hehe...Hui Hui er~your love message has been recorded deep down in my heart okay. And i know each and every word comes out from your Rainbow sis's heart~Lols....well, thanks alot Heartnesterssss!!! Love love love you guys!! Mwahhh

I can't think of any other better way to thank each and everyone of you except keeping you guys in my daily prayer. :)

God, i really appreciate You for putting each and everyone of them in my live and putting me in this very team. I pray that You'll bless them in everything they do in this 2010 and use each and everyone of them mightily in Your Kingdom. Lord, please hold their hands in passing through every obstacle and make them into a stronger army to fight for You. Bless their family, working life, studies, ministry and relationship so that nothing would ever be a hard moving stone that will hold them back from serving you, Lord. In Jesus name i ask and pray, Amen.

May the Lord shine your path regardless of you are a believer or not. ^^

No comments: